[Everyone] Re: Fire alarm test

Tom T.
Fri Apr 23 10:53:22 GMT 2010

On 23 Apr 2010, at 11:42, Cat wrote:

> The lever on the main fire alarm switch has snapped off. Does anyone know where the over-ride key is? And does anyone have the over-ride code?

To ensure full fire alarm security, Pretend Office operates a double unlock process. Two keys must be turned by two operatives and the code entered simultaneously.

This process has been tried and tested during my years working for the MOD on the UK's nuclear deterrence security team.

However, due to the economic downturn and corresponding budget cuts we only have one key.

Please raise this issue with the finance department and we will disable the alarm once we have another key in our possession, and have swept the campus for fires thoroughly.

--
Tom T.
Head of Security

"Securing Pretend Office's future, for the future"