[Everyone] Re: Fire alarm test

Giles
Fri Apr 23 10:51:03 GMT 2010


IT SEEMS THAT PHIL IS THE ONLY QUALIFIED FIRE WARDON BUT HE IS NOT
ANSWERING HIS PHONE. SOMEONE SAID HE WAS OUT OF THE OFFICE THIS
AFTERNOON BUT THAT SEEMS UNLIKELY BECAUSE IT IS CRACKERJACK AND
EVERYTHING. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM WEATHER OR NOT PHIL IS IN OR OUT OF THE
OFFICE?

Kind regards

Giles
Client-Vision Liaison Officer (Solutions)




On 23 April 2010 11:43, Phil  wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am out of the office on holiday until Monday 10th May but will be picking
> up emails for urgent issues only. Otherwise I will respond to your message
> on my return.
>
> Thankyou.
>
> On 23 Apr, 2010, at 11:42, Cat wrote:
>
> The lever on the main fire alarm switch has snapped off. Does anyone know
> where the over-ride key is? And does anyone have the over-ride code?
>
> Thanks
> Cat
> ________________________________
> From: Phil 
> To: Everyone in the office 
> Sent: Fri, April 23, 2010 11:32:41 AM
> Subject: [Everyone] Re: Fire alarm test
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am out of the office on holiday until Monday 10th May but will be picking
> up emails for urgent issues only. Otherwise I will respond to your message
> on my return.
>
> Thankyou.
>
>
> On 23 Apr, 2010, at 11:26, Giles wrote:
>
>>> 
>>> http://www.pretendoffice.co.uk/
>> 
>> http://www.pretendoffice.co.uk/
>
>
>
> --
> Phil BA(Hons)
> VVP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing
> http//:www.pretendoffice.co.uk
> tel: +44 (0)20 7946 0372
> mob(ile): +44 (0)7700 900837
>
> "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving.
> They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton
>
> _______________________________________________
> Everyone mailing list
> 
> http://www.pretendoffice.co.uk/
>
> --
> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent those of Pretend Office.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
> any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
> Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in
> error.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Everyone mailing list
> 
> http://www.pretendoffice.co.uk/
>
> --
> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent those of Pretend Office.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
> any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
> Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in
> error.
>
>
> --
> Phil BA(Hons)
> VVP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing
> http//:www.pretendoffice.co.uk
> tel: +44 (0)20 7946 0372
> mob(ile): +44 (0)7700 900837
> "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving.
> They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton
>
> _______________________________________________
> Everyone mailing list
> 
> http://www.pretendoffice.co.uk/
>
> --
> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent those of Pretend Office.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
> any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
> Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in
> error.
>


More information about the Everyone mailing list