[Everyone] Re: Fwd: URGENT - Potential Issue with PCs Today

Giles
Thu Apr 22 09:17:27 GMT 2010

More to the pointedly, who is this mysterious Mr McAfee, and why is
his first name both Gavin and Paul?

I suspicious that this is one of those notorious "418" scams from
Nigeria. Do not reply to the email, because if you do they will have
access to your bank accounts and your Amazon password.

I also think we should all reboot our computers immediately, as a
precautionary measurement.