[Everyone] Re: [No Subject]

Phil
Fri Apr 16 10:17:28 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Russ, many thanks for the warm greeting! Unfortunately my emails were cut off when I left the company as per company policy and I have only started to pick them up again this morning! It's nice to know I was missed in my breif absence.

Note that now I'm back I will still be requiring sight of that co Visioning/Marketeering presentation you've been working on before end of play at the end of the day.

Thankyou.