[Everyone] Re: Security viral warning

Giles
Fri Apr 16 10:01:24 GMT 2010

Phil, thank you for this timely warning, which I shall pass on to I.T.
so we can be sure that no Pretend staff fall for this terrible viral.

I am concerned, howsomeever, that you still have access to our
internal emailing system from your plush office in Whitehall. Now that
you're one of our nation's fine "Sir Humphrey's" (HA HA), surely you
should be using  or something like that?