[Everyone] [No Subject]

Phil
Fri Apr 16 09:22:14 GMT 2010

Hi all,

You'll be as pleased as I am to know that I'm am returning to Pretend Company!

It's an priviledge to be back and I look forward to helping the team move forward into an exciting future. Lothar has agreed to me taking on many of my previous responsiblities in an exciting new role.

It feels great to be back!!

VVP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton