[Everyone] Re: Goodbye!

Anno
Thu Apr 15 15:17:16 GMT 2010

Hi All

Obviously congrats on Phil jointing the new government.

In terms of hobbies the PeopleSoft Staff Time-off And
Self-actualisation Intelligence (STASI) system only has Phil's hobbies
listed as "Caravanning (not self-reported)"

Hope that helps!

Anno

P.s don't forget that CrackerJack tomorrow is 'election themed', you
are expected to come as your voting intention, this will be recorded
for the purposes of statistical PeopleSoft analysis.