[Everyone] Re: Goodbye!

Russell
Thu Apr 15 08:31:18 GMT 2010

Paul; screw him.

He's gone. It's over. The king is dead. He's gone. Goodbye Phil with
his emails and his post-its and his whatever.

This company is free of his tyrannical yoke and we can finally begin
to engage in some serious, hard-ball, full-press ideation. This could
be the best thing that ever happened to us. And, let's face it, me.

There are going to be some changes around here. Change is going to
come. A hard rain is gonna fall. But a good hard rain, not a bad one.
A hard rain that washes away the weak and the non-innovative.

I'm excited. You should be too.

And - I have Phil's Entertainment PO - drinks at The Mallard tonight.
On Phil! Awesome.

peace

russell

"I am the eggman"