[Everyone] Re: Prizes!!!

Russell
Wed Sep 16 12:24:34 GMT 2009

You know what, I am not deterred.

In fact, I think we might be able to do better at The Internet if
we're not connected to it, because we won't be distracted by it.

I'd therefore like to suggest we use this email channel as an Ideation
Portal for the creation of our new Web 20 website.

Please send your suggestions for everything what Pretend Office should
have on the Internet and I'll get design to draw them up, and we can
get IT to build it over the weekend.

This is EXCITING. Let's Web-Rock!

russell

"every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming
around"