[Everyone] Re: Prizes!!!

Giles
Wed Sep 16 12:00:33 GMT 2009

I have been in touch with Evan Tinesworth-Wallocks and he assures me
that INTERNET is definitely NOT back on. Any web pages you're seeing
are stored in your computer's CASH and are almost certainly out of
date.

If you DO have access to INTERNET please switch off your computer
immediately and call IT, who will come and switch if off at the
appropriate outlet.

Re-integration of INTERNET following the ANUS INCIDENT in the
boardroom is to be conducted on a desk-by-desk basis.

More information about all this can be found at
http:///corp/policiy/INTERNET/INTERNET.htm

Executive Account Executive (Level 4)