[Everyone] Re: Prizes!!!

Giles
Wed Sep 16 11:49:58 GMT 2009

Phil,

Please can you tell us what colour the stress-buster balls are? While
I am confident that I could win one (or five HA! HA!) I would not wish
to disturb the zenspace of my desk by winning an item that clashes
colourifically with my bale plue pens and intra-tray writing set that
my mum gave me for my last birthday before last.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4)