[Everyone] Re: Prizes!!!

Paul
Wed Sep 16 10:35:16 GMT 2009

It's a great book. Five Olympic golds was amazing.
Paul
AHAS

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 16 September 2009 11:24
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Prizes!!!

Hi all,

Ben it's not Steve Hawking (I haven't read his books, any good?) and
please come to my desk with answers rather than e-mailing as it is
less disruptive to my flow.

Thankyou.

On 16 Sep, 2009, at 11:12, Ben wrote:

> Hi Phil,
>
> Is it Steve Hawking?

> On 16 Sep 2009, at 11:08, Phil  wrote:

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep
moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton