[Everyone] Re: HELP I AM STICK

Paul
Tue Sep 15 20:38:50 GMT 2009

Hey!!!! Giles!!! It's you. I was wondering who the shadow was in the
distance. I'm stuck between doors 2 and 3. Come on over to my cell! Looks
like we're here for the night. At least I have access to the canteen and
shower block from here. Do you want me to pass a sandwich through the bars?
Paul
AHAS

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Giles
Turnbull
Sent: 15 September 2009 19:55
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] HELP I AM STICK

fellow door-approachers please help I am stuck between main doors 3
and 6 in the Primary Share Unit none of the doors appear to be opening
and I'm trapped in hear so please can someone contact the facilities
team immediately I am tuping this on my sanyo ephone and my fingers
are getting a bit numb wait I think I can see russell in the car park
oh but he's driven off now please help me