[Everyone] Re: HELP I AM STICK

Cat
Tue Sep 15 19:14:41 GMT 2009

Good evening - you have contacted the automated response unit from the facilities team. There's no one here to take your query at this time. Please contact us again in office hours which are between 10-23 and 14-34 daily.

________________________________
From: Giles
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 7:54:38 PM
Subject: [Everyone] HELP I AM STICK

fellow door-approachers please help I am stuck between main doors 3
and 6 in the Primary Share Unit none of the doors appear to be opening
and I'm trapped in hear so please can someone contact the facilities
team immediately I am tuping this on my sanyo ephone and my fingers
are getting a bit numb wait I think I can see russell in the car park
oh but he's driven off now please help me

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.