[Everyone] Re: Colin

Cat
Tue Sep 15 17:57:47 GMT 2009

Phil,

In view of the situation with Colin and, as requested, we've installed the intruder activated cage on main doors 1,2,3, and 6. Please can you ensure that these doors remain locked for tomrrow's start of day as there are a few operator glitches we need to sort out before we can let people pass through the caged orifices. Main doors 5A and 5B are uncaged at this juncture and safe for human traffic.

Repairs on the matrix are on schedule for the QTC but please make your people aware that some key cards may activate the lasers on Twilight.

All thanks,
Cat
Maintaining Appearences, Head of

________________________________
From: Ben
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:51:48 PM
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Colin

Bonjour Phil,

What is the Quarterly Target Challenge?

Is that one of those alternated reality things?

Hahahahahahahahaha!!

Adios

On 15 Sep 2009, at 17:14, Phil  wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick note, I know we're all busy (remember, the Quarterly Target Challenge is only 11-15 working days away!) but please remain vigilant re the message at Crackerjack last re Colin.
>
> If you see Colin in or near the premises please do not approach him, and alert Sandy on reception immediately who will call the relevant authorities. He has been warned he is no longer welcome here but has returned before and may well do again.
>
> The stationary cupboards will remain locked until the situation has eased - please see myself or anyone in Provisioning for access.
>
> Stay on target!!
>
> Thankyou.
>

> --Phil BA(Hons)
> VP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing
>
> "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.