[Everyone] Colin

Phil
Tue Sep 15 16:14:36 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Just a quick note, I know we're all busy (remember, the Quarterly
Target Challenge is only 11-15 working days away!) but please remain
vigilant re the message at Crackerjack last re Colin.

If you see Colin in or near the premises please do not approach him,
and alert Sandy on reception immediately who will call the relevant
authorities. He has been warned he is no longer welcome here but has
returned before and may well do again.

The stationary cupboards will remain locked until the situation has
eased - please see myself or anyone in Provisioning for access.

Stay on target!!

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep
moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton