[Everyone] Re: FW: Re: Email working?

Giles
Thu Oct 29 16:03:30 GMT 2009

My email is working, but my Facebook is down. Does this mean we should
go home early?

Memo: please check with IT before Logging On to Google's Wave, as the
precise wavelength has not been checked to see if it will clash with
any of our internal radiation-producing products. Clashing waveforms
could be catastrophic.

In the event of a Wave failure, we have our own backup Wave Machine.

Currently Wave is down for all staff because no-one has been invited.
Lothar has some invites but says he will be sending all of them to his
friends at SortOf Consulting.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4)