[Everyone] Re: Royal Mail

Phil
Wed Oct 28 15:52:58 GMT 2009

Hi all,

This reminds me... due to the current disruption of the Royal Mail by
militant postal workers (or NON-workers I should say!), we are
currently investigating alternative methods of mail distribution for
all physical items (so this does not cover any disruption to e-mails).

The Distributed Awareness Department is currently putting its
deliveries through the initial stages of the tendering process in an
effort to avoid strike action. The tendering process will take the
usual 6-8 months, although this may be delayed by hold-ups in the
postal system.

Twankyou.

On 28 Oct, 2009, at 15:43, Paul wrote:

> ********Important *******
> There will be another royal mail strike tomorrow which will include
> emails.
> Paul
> HaSD

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep
moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton