[Everyone] Re: TWUNTS

Giles
Wed Oct 28 15:18:53 GMT 2009

Thank you for your concern Paul. I assure you that all the "speling
misteakes" (ha ha!) were totally intentioned on my part.

I also attended a course recently, entitled "Using Twitterwords To
Twimprove Your E-Marketing Twskillset".

It turns out that Twitter Users (as they amusingly call themselves!)
use the "Tw" suffix in front of other words to "Twittyfy" them and
turn them into E-Buzzwords, which are essential to E-Marketing CPM CRM
hitrate success. By hiring our own internal Twunts we can capitalise
on this investment potential ratio and upswing our websites's
clickthrough hyperlink stream. And that means Profitise!

Or Twoffitise, as we say on Twitter.

I trust that's all clear.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4)

On 28 Oct 2009, at 14:55, "Paul"