[Everyone] Re: TWUNTS

Paul
Wed Oct 28 14:55:36 GMT 2009

Giles,
May I recommend the course I attended last year: 'Illiterate and Ignorant:
Spell Check Will Change Your Life'. It was very informative and quite
unexpectedly changed my life.
The spell check on my computer has highlighted many of the words in your
email as incorrect.
Let me know if you would like to discuss this further. I would be happy to
help.
Regards
Paul
HaSD (nfeooaky!)

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Giles
Turnbull
Sent: 27 October 2009 09:03
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] TWUNTS

Fellow employee-relationships,

Following this morning's E-Vision Strateg-E meeting this morning,
CorpExec has decided to appoint a new Twitter Unconference Newmedia
Trainee (TWUNT). There may even be room for several TWUNTS if the
initial phase is successful.

To appoint the Twunt, we will issue a Twall For Twroposals from
twapplicants; there will then be a series of twinterviews.

Internal applications are welcome but may be subject to a Conflict of
Twinterest Tweclaration.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4)