[Everyone] Re: Billable formatting in client documents

Phil
Thu Oct 22 15:26:40 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Thank you to Giles and Russel for their amendments to the advert.
Human Acquisition will be putting these changes through the approval
process and the new ad should be ready by Christmas.

In the meantime I understand the advert has been posted to our
Twitters, which is like a small website.

Thankyou.

--
Phil BA(Hons)
http//:www.pretendoffice.co.uk

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep
moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton