[Everyone] Re: Billable formatting in client documents

Paul
Thu Oct 22 15:07:12 GMT 2009

Phil,
Would I god in this position?
Paul
HaSD (eootwnig)

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 22 October 2009 14:01
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Billable formatting in client documents

Hi all,

Further to this topic subject it has become apparent that the
Corporate Resourcing department requires the services of a full time
Word Formatter. Applications should be made through Human Acquisition.

Should you suggest someone who ends up being offered the job and
staying in the role for a minimum of 1 year (with no formal warnings)
I will be more than happy to give you the money for a drink from my
finder's fee.

Job summary follows.

FULL TIME WORD FORMATTER

Pretend Office, a dynamic and forward-thinking company at the
forefront of what it usually does, has a full time vacancy in a new
position of Word Formatter. You will be required to apply rigid house
styles as formatting to Word documents produced by our busy team.

We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter willing to work hard
but also happy to stay in the same position for a long time without
promotion.

Essential skills:

* English as a first, or at least third, language.
* In depth understanding of how to make letters look good.
* At least 7 years experience in a similar role.
* Masters or equivalent qualification in Typography or similar.
* Experience of Powerpoints, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sage, 3DS Max and
COBOL.

Desirable skills:

* Experience of Microsoft Words.

Thankyou.

--
Phil BA(Hons)
http//:www.pretendoffice.co.uk

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep
moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton