[Everyone] Re: Billable formatting in client documents

Giles
Thu Oct 22 13:59:44 GMT 2009

That's worth pointing out and a good point, Russell.

Also, there is the new Windows Bing interactive web site. I think our
Word Formatter needs to have at least five years of Bing Experience.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4)