[Everyone] Re: Mongoose

James
Tue Oct 20 08:35:46 GMT 2009

I hope we can avoid the hassle of a 2B1//S, Cat: I know how much you enjoy evacuating and vacuum-sealing departments, but Rikki is really very tame and is probably asleep somewhere warm and dark right now. My daughter is very attached to him.

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

-----Original Message-----
From: Cat
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 01:29:42
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Mongoose

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.