[Everyone] Re: Mongoose

Cat
Tue Oct 20 08:29:42 GMT 2009

James,

Please see Dimitri in pest control (basement annexe 3B - it's next door to the boiler room) and fill out requisition forms 2B1//S and D23alphacentari. This will then activate search and control procedure A.

Please note that we cannot be resposible for any injury or death that may occur during search and control procedures.

Maintaining Appearances.

________________________________
From: James
To: Everyone In the office
Sent: Tue, October 20, 2009 9:08:48 AM
Subject: [Everyone] Mongoose

My daughter's pet mongoose Rikki is loose in the building somewhere. If you see him, please call x154. I'm worried that he'll get into the labs.

James
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.