[Everyone] Re: another correction

Paul
Mon Oct 19 13:59:11 GMT 2009

Thanks Anno,

It could be ‘count injuries’, but in this instance it is written correctly. It refers to staff on level 2 and below.

Regards

Paul

HaSD (sneo)

From:   On Behalf Of Anno
Sent: 19 October 2009 14:42
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: another correction

Paul,

I'm pretty sure that the subheading on p62 should read "COUNT injuries"

Thanks

On 19 Oct 2009, at 13:14, "Paul"  wrote:

  _____

*** Correction ***

Health and Safety policy Section 3.55 should read ‘when applying plaster to wound’ not ‘when applying paster to wound’. Please amend accordion.

Please let me know if you see any other mistakes.

Paul

HasD (nleo)

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.

Sent from my iPawn