[Everyone] Re: Jammy door in Stationary - PS

Cat
Tue Oct 13 17:01:53 GMT 2009

Are you sure Phil cos we've had quite a few calls on this one now and Sven has found a battering ram...he's on his way up there now with Brutus and Shane.

________________________________
From: Phil
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Tue, October 13, 2009 5:16:38 PM
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Jammy door in Stationary - PS

It's OK Cat the tie is mine and the door is like that sometimes so there's no need to do anything about it. Will probably be OK later.

Sent from my iPhone.

Ps Someone has left a 'club' tie from Asda/George tied to the Satationary Cupboard door handle. In order to avoid damage to this item we would appreciate if the owner of the said tie would kindly remove it before power sawing commences.