[Everyone] Re: Jammy door in Stationary - PS

Cat
Tue Oct 13 16:06:18 GMT 2009

Ps Someone has left a 'club' tie from Asda/George tied to the Satationary Cupboard door handle. In order to avoid damage to this item we would appreciate if the owner of the said tie would kindly remove it before power sawing commences.

Cat

________________________________
From: Cat
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Tue, October 13, 2009 5:03:39 PM
Subject: [Everyone] Jammy door in Stationary

We have received a D51/r complaint report vis a vis a current jamming situation in the stationary cupboard environs. Please be assured that Maintaining appearances are scrambling a squad at this very moment in time and that as soon as the power saw is returned to us by Health and Safety, we will be able to open the door and your urgent post-it needs will be met.

Cat