[Everyone] Re: Not funny -- STEALING!!!

Paul
Tue Oct 13 15:50:37 GMT 2009

***** Very Important Health and Safety notice *********

Non swimmers must not rely on the new black armbands to keep them afloat in
the mind tanks. Please continue to use the orange ones as instructed in the
H&S manual.

***** End *********

Paul

HaSD (nleo)

From:
 On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 13 October 2009 16:06
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Not funny -- STEALING!!!

Hi all,

I would just to like say point out that the Pretend Office black armbands
have finally arrived. Many apologies to all concerned that it's taken so
long for them to arrive, but having the company logo ironed on to each one
was apparently an "irregular" request!!

Gail has them all on reception, so please do pick one up when your next
passing to honour and mourn Jen. Eight days now.

Thankyou.