[Everyone] Re: Not funny -- STEALING!!!

Anno
Tue Oct 13 15:31:07 GMT 2009

As Jen appears to be alive - and she certainly was in our Strategic
TouchBase this afternoon, perhaps we can think of a new use for them?

They could perhaps be used in conjunction with the Move/Change
captains shirts we've had ordered. Though as the Move/Change captain
shirts are black and long sleeved perhaps getting armbands in red
would show up better.

2009/10/13 Giles :
> Thanks for letting us know Phil. But the black arm bands don't really fit
> well with our corporate Brand Message. Can you get hold of black arm bands
> in any other colours?
> Executive Account Executive (Level 4)
>

> 2009/10/13 Phil

Anno MCIP TeT