[Everyone] Re: Not funny -- STEALING!!!

Phil
Tue Oct 13 15:06:02 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I would just to like say point out that the Pretend Office black
armbands have finally arrived. Many apologies to all concerned that
it's taken so long for them to arrive, but having the company logo
ironed on to each one was apparently an "irregular" request!!

Gail has them all on reception, so please do pick one up when your
next passing to honour and mourn Jen. Eight days now.

Thankyou.

On 13 Oct, 2009, at 16:00, Giles wrote:

> I just checked in the PeopleFaxts database and Jen's Status ID Code
> has been flagged to "DEAD", so as far as technical/business
> considerations are concerned, she is indeed dead.
>
> If Jen is in fact "alive", she needs to get herself unflagged as
> "DEAD".
>
> Which, and I'm not being funny, but as a Senior Solution Facilitator
> she really ought to have worked out for herself by now.

> Executive Account Executive (Level 4)
>

> 2009/10/13 Russell
> Just checking, is Jen dead or not? I'm assuming she is and am
> therefore eating her lunch. But if anyone knows anything could you
> let me know?
>

> On 13 Oct 2009, at 12:30, Jen wrote:

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep
moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton