[Everyone] Re: Not funny -- STEALING!!!

Giles
Tue Oct 13 15:00:38 GMT 2009

I just checked in the PeopleFaxts database and Jen's Status ID Code has been
flagged to "DEAD", so as far as technical/business considerations are
concerned, she is indeed dead.
If Jen is in fact "alive", she needs to get herself unflagged as "DEAD".

Which, and I'm not being funny, but as a Senior Solution Facilitator she
really ought to have worked out for herself by now.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4)

2009/10/13 Russell