[Everyone] Re: Mr Health

Paul
Tue Oct 13 11:37:54 GMT 2009

What part of EXCO/HS263/R44.5? That took my mum ages to put together.
I've hidden Mr Safety's suit. Nobody will take that away from me.
Paul
HaS(nleo)

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Anno
Sent: 13 October 2009 12:07
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Mr Health

Hi Paul

Your Mr Health suit was found to contravene H&S regulations and has
been destroyed in line with EXCO/HS263/R44.5.

Please talk to Mr Gaston in Mens Tailoring about a replacement.

Anno

2009/10/13 Paul :
> Anyone seen my Mr Health suit?
>
> Paul
>
> HaSD(nleo)

Anno MCIP TeT
Faction Leader
Move/Change
PeopleSoft

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither
take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to
anyone.