[Everyone] Re: Mr Health and Mr Safety

Paul
Tue Oct 6 12:06:34 GMT 2009

**** Out of office reply ****

The Health and Safety department is currently closed for annual leave. Please refrain from accidents until we reopen on Wednesday 7th October.

Regards

Paul and Logan (AKA Mr Healthy and Mr Safety)

From:   On Behalf Of Giles
Sent: 06 October 2009 12:49
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Mr Health and Mr Safety

Mr Safety: the Level 2 landing is not perhaps the most safest place for a large gathering of staff. The bannisters there have been decidedly wobbly for months.

Might I suggest the bottom of the number 6 lift shaft? Next to the boiler room, so nice and warm too.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4)

2009/10/6 Paul

‘Come and meet Mr Health and Mr Safety’

Wednesday 6th October

10 – 11am

Level 2 landing

Products available

‘I sat on Mr Health’ badge £5

‘I sat on Mr Safety ‘ badge £1.49

‘Plastered with Mr Health and Mr Safety’ Photographs £5

Mr Health and Mr Safety First Aid Box (New) - £10

Disposable hypoallergenic latex gloves (New) - £6

Disposable hypoallergenic latex gloves (Used) - £3

‘I sat on Mr Health’ Condoms £5

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.