[Everyone] Re: The Drugs Don't Work

Cat
Tue Oct 6 11:56:14 GMT 2009

Russell,

I've heard from people that I don't actually know or anything that if you nip out the back, go left down the alley between our building and Attila's Cafe then you'll find a bloke called Kenny-John who might be able to help you out with a little of what you need.

Cat

________________________________
From: Russell
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Tue, October 6, 2009 12:22:05 PM
Subject: [Everyone] The Drugs Don't Work

I have to say the DEADJEN wake/party was a highlight of the Pretend Office year. I think she'd be pleased that her unfortunate demise wasn't a complete disaster. For the rest of us, at least.

Accounts are telling me it's the biggest single receipt they've ever processed (I guess Lothar's legal stuff would go through a different system).

So let's all say a big thanks for Phil for agreeing to pick up the tab. You can't say Pretend Office don't know how to give a deceased employee a good send-off. (Note to HR: Is that something we should consider bigging-up in the Graduate Recruitment Brochure? Maybe? Get back to me.)

Anyhoo, the nurofen I've got don't seem to be doing anything for me so I'm reduced to lying on the sofa dictating this to Eve. Has anyone got anything stronger, or, given the time, anyone want to join me at Flashers for some hair of the dog?

peace

Russell

"An' here I go again on my own, Goin' down the only road I've ever known"

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.