[Everyone] Re: Mr Health and Mr Safety

Giles
Tue Oct 6 11:48:38 GMT 2009

Mr Safety: the Level 2 landing is not perhaps the most safest place for a
large gathering of staff. The bannisters there have been decidedly wobbly
for months.
Might I suggest the bottom of the number 6 lift shaft? Next to the boiler
room, so nice and warm too.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4)

2009/10/6 Paul