[Everyone] The Drugs Don't Work

Russell
Tue Oct 6 11:22:05 GMT 2009

I have to say the DEADJEN wake/party was a highlight of the Pretend
Office year. I think she'd be pleased that her unfortunate demise
wasn't a complete disaster. For the rest of us, at least.

Accounts are telling me it's the biggest single receipt they've ever
processed (I guess Lothar's legal stuff would go through a different
system).

So let's all say a big thanks for Phil for agreeing to pick up the
tab. You can't say Pretend Office don't know how to give a deceased
employee a good send-off. (Note to HR: Is that something we should
consider bigging-up in the Graduate Recruitment Brochure? Maybe? Get
back to me.)

Anyhoo, the nurofen I've got don't seem to be doing anything for me so
I'm reduced to lying on the sofa dictating this to Eve. Has anyone got
anything stronger, or, given the time, anyone want to join me at
Flashers for some hair of the dog?

peace

Russell

"An' here I go again on my own, Goin' down the only road I've ever
known"