[Everyone] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Jen's out of office reply

Jen
Mon Oct 5 18:23:02 GMT 2009

Cat,

I don't know how this misunderstanding occurred, but I am NOT DEAD. As you
may recall from this morning I slipped in Client Reception whilst greeting
and suffered an injured tailbone when I fell. After spending hours in A&E I
got discharged but the cab was gone and I had to make my own way home...
I'll spare you the whole story, suffice it to say I'm at home now and will
come to see you first thing tomorrow for your judgment on my fitness to
work. I can assure you, I'm perfectly fine.

Please return all my perishables to my desk. You can keep the Mars Bars (if
indeed the wrappers aren't in the bin already).

See you at 9.

Jen
Senior Solutioning Facilitator, Holistic and Collaborative [Tiers 1 (b - d),
3 (b - f) and 4 (all)]

2009/10/5 Cat