[Everyone] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Jen's out of office reply

Cat
Mon Oct 5 17:55:25 GMT 2009


Ok the fun pack of Mars Bars have gone but the rest of the stuff is still here. Unless anyone wants it, it's going in the bin. Anyone know if this stuff is recyclable?

Cat




________________________________
From: Ben 
To: Everyone in the office 
Sent: Mon, October 5, 2009 6:12:40 PM
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Jen's out of office reply


Amoungst all this sadness about Jen, can I remind you that there is a brilliant programme on the telly tonight - E-Mail is Ruining My Life is on BBC4 at 9.30pm.

It's on Freeview so it's probably only pay grades A,B,C and D who can afford to watch it.

Now I'm off to the Dog and Mallard. I have some ideas for Jen's job description!!! Hahaha!!!




On 5 Oct 2009, at 14:56, Russell  wrote:


I know these are tragic times but life must go on and I've been tasked with writing a job ad for finding Jen's replacement. Anyone got any idea what she actually did, or have any ideas on how to make that sound worth doing? The job description from HR makes no sense whatsoever. 
>
>
>Any tips gratefully exchanged for a pint in The Dog & Mallard after the wake.
>
>
>
>
>
>On 5 Oct 2009, at 14:49, Jen wrote:
>
>Anno not going to make 3.15, am stranded with no money can you please get IT to track my location and send car
>>Jen
>>Dear All,
________________________________
From: Jen 
>>>To: Everyone in the office 
>>>Sent: Mon, October 5, 2009 1:27:29 PM
>>>Subject: [Everyone] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Jen's out of office reply
>>>_______________________________________________
>>>Everyone mailing list
>>>This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
>>>If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
>>>Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
>>>Everyone mailing list
>>>This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
>>>If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
>>>Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error._______________________________________________
>>Everyone mailing list
>>This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
>>If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
>>Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
>
_______________________________________________
>Everyone mailing list
>
>http://www.pretendoffice.co.uk/
>
>--
>This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
>If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
>Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.


      
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <#/attachments/20091005/39501eb2/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Everyone mailing list