[Everyone] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Jen's out of office reply

Ben
Mon Oct 5 17:12:40 GMT 2009

Amoungst all this sadness about Jen, can I remind you that there is a
brilliant programme on the telly tonight - E-Mail is Ruining My Life
is on BBC4 at 9.30pm.

It's on Freeview so it's probably only pay grades A,B,C and D who can
afford to watch it.

Now I'm off to the Dog and Mallard. I have some ideas for Jen's job
description!!! Hahaha!!!