[Everyone] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Jen's out of office reply

Russell
Mon Oct 5 13:56:08 GMT 2009

I know these are tragic times but life must go on and I've been tasked
with writing a job ad for finding Jen's replacement. Anyone got any
idea what she actually did, or have any ideas on how to make that
sound worth doing? The job description from HR makes no sense
whatsoever.

Any tips gratefully exchanged for a pint in The Dog & Mallard after
the wake.