[Everyone] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Jen's out of office reply

Cat
Mon Oct 5 13:04:17 GMT 2009

Dear All,

There are some perishable items from Jen's desk that we will not be able to box up. There's a neo-gurana energy spice yogo-drink; 2 bars of raw nectar and carob energy bars; a pack of soya-latte swirly shakes; some goji berries (open pack); 2 kiwi fruit; some minty zest tea bags and a pack of fun size mars bars. If anybody would like any or all of these items please come up to Wellness and claim them.

Cat

________________________________
From: Jen
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Mon, October 5, 2009 1:27:29 PM
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Jen's out of office reply

Just got my iPhone to turn on, fell on it in cli recep but seems ok now. Who is saying I'm dead?? Is it phil???

Oh god my wallet is not in my handbag

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Oct 2009, at 12:52, Anno  wrote:

> Jen
>
> I'm being told your dead, does this mean you are unable to make our 3.15  routine stategic touchbase?
>
> Anno
>
> On 5 Oct 2009, at 11:20, Phil  wrote:

> Everyone mailing list
>
> http://www.pretendoffice.co.uk/
>
> --

http://www.pretendoffice.co.uk/

--
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.