[Everyone] Jen's wake today [ATTENDANCE REQUIRED]

Phil
Mon Oct 5 12:21:29 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Please be aware that we will later be holding a wake to remember Jen
today this afternoon at 5pm in the actualisation circus. Attendance is
compulsory.

We will toast her memory and her many contributions to the company and
her considerable assets with a glass of her usual tipple, Jose Cuervo
tequila, which, given the on-going doorage situation will be air-
dropped to the roof this afternoon.

Given how low on food I hear we're getting I will see if they can
include some crisps in the delivery.

Thankyou.

Sent from my iPhone