[Everyone] Re: Be careful in lobby

Cat
Mon Oct 5 12:08:28 GMT 2009

Phil,

We need an authorisation code signature from you in order to start clearing Jen's desk and locker. Phil and Davros are already on their way to Wellness with the approved boxes and could meet you there for signatory purposes.

Thanks,
Cat
Maintaining Appearances.

________________________________
From: Jen
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Mon, October 5, 2009 12:56:56 PM
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Be careful in lobby

**** OUT OF OFFICE MESSAGE ****

I'll be in the office this afternoon (5th Oct) and will respond to your message as soon as I can. I am currently without phone service; please leave a message on my voicemail.

Thank you.

Jen

2009/10/5 Giles

Now someone is pretending to be poor departed Jen and sending "joke" emails to everyone in the office!