[Everyone] Re: Be careful in lobby

Giles
Mon Oct 5 11:23:05 GMT 2009

Now someone is pretending to be poor departed Jen and sending "joke" emails
to everyone in the office!
This is in extremely poor taste. No-one can help living or working in
Croydon.

Will someone in the IT department please identify the culprit and reprimand
them immediately.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4)

2009/10/5 Jen