[Everyone] Re: Be careful in lobby

Jen
Mon Oct 5 11:11:30 GMT 2009

Dear all,

Thank you for your outpouring of concern as to my welfare. I am very much
alive and sending this email from an 'internet cafe' in Croydon, where my
directionally-challenged cab driver dropped me off following a disagreement
about the nearness of certain landmarks to my destination, which continues
to be the office.

TEAM MAXSOL -- Erika is not responding to my emails. If you see her please
tell her to call out for the MAXSOL strike team lunch immediately. The
meeting is still scheduled to begin at 1 pm. I hope to be there in time, but
if not please proceed with discussion; I will prioritise the decisions
later.

I can't get my iPhone screen to come on, so I think it's broken. I will be
unreachable until arriving into the office, when I will be needing a
replacement. Thank you.

Jen

2009/10/5 Paul

> **** Out of office reply ****
> The Health and Safety department is currently closed for annual leave.
> Please refrain from accidents until we reopen on Wednesday 7th October.
> Regards
> Paul and Logan (AKA Mr Healthy and Mr Safety)

Jen