[Everyone] Re: Be careful in lobby

Cat
Mon Oct 5 10:05:36 GMT 2009

Phil,

We are repainting the fire doors so that they are in line with regulation colour coding directive 5P so they will be out of action until 5pm - please divert all staff and visitors to other doors located around the building.

Many thanks
Cat
Maintaining appearances always

________________________________
From: Phil
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Mon, October 5, 2009 10:29:38 AM
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Be careful in lobby

Hi all,

Please note that due to a continuing series of slip-ups, the doors at customer reception will remain locked until the weather improves. Please divert any visiting clients accordingly.

Unfortunately, the Facilities Remedialisation Team are still currently working on ALL the other doors into the building which are currently undergoing "scheduled downtime" in order to ensure their closing sound complies with the new brand guidelines re heft, security and satisfaction.

Consequently there is currently NO entrance into the building until these works have been completed. I'm assured that all Fire Exit Only doors are functioning normally.

Thankyou.

On 5 Oct, 2009, at 09:13, Phil wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please be careful in customer reception today. The new floor is proving to be very slippy in this wet weather, so PLEASE do not shake your umbrellas out on the floor, and WIPE YOUR FEET if you come in that way. We've already had one fatal accident this morning and don't want another!!
>
> But the floor does look amazing, so congratulations to Tim, Alex and the rest of the team in Facilities Actualisation (Floors & Ceilings) for their hard work over the past few months.
>
> Thankyou.
>

> --Phil BA(Hons)
> VP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing
>
> "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton

--Phil BA(Hons)

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.