[Everyone] Re: Be careful in lobby

Phil
Mon Oct 5 09:29:38 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Please note that due to a continuing series of slip-ups, the doors at
customer reception will remain locked until the weather improves.
Please divert any visiting clients accordingly.

Unfortunately, the Facilities Remedialisation Team are still currently
working on ALL the other doors into the building which are currently
undergoing "scheduled downtime" in order to ensure their closing sound
complies with the new brand guidelines re heft, security and
satisfaction.

Consequently there is currently NO entrance into the building until
these works have been completed. I'm assured that all Fire Exit Only
doors are functioning normally.

Thankyou.