[Everyone] Re: Be careful in lobby

Giles
Mon Oct 5 08:57:38 GMT 2009

I understand there has been a fatal accident. Everyone here in Executive
Account Execution is very sad to hear that Jen's life has been so tragically
ended early.
We have sent Louise from reception out to buy one of those extra-large
condolences cards; please can everyone make sure they've signed it BY
LUNCHTIME so we can courier it to Jen's family.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4)

2009/10/5 Phil