[Everyone] Re: Be careful in lobby

Phil
Mon Oct 5 08:39:59 GMT 2009

Hi all,

My apologies for causing concern. I actually didn't realise that
"fatal" meant someone had died!! All this time I had always thought it
meant something like falling over, or where some kind of collision was
involved, not death. How silly of me!

So no, to confirm, there has been NO fatal accident in customer
reception - the week is off to a great start!!!

Thankyou.